What's new
  • We are looking for Moderators, please Read Apply Thread if interested.

I want Tara's unborn baby to be her

• grandson.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • granddaughter.

• grandchild, don't care about its gender.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • brother.

• sister.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • sibling, don't care about its gender.

• Total voters

Augustus

Game Developer
Registered
Threads
Developer Name
Augustus aka RandyTyr
Allow others to post updates?
  1. no
Developer Links
None
Version
Latest Update
Sep 24, 2022
Release Date
Jul 25, 2022
Language
English
OS
  1. Windows
  2. Linux
  3. Android
You must be registered for see images attach

Overview:
Our heroine is the young widow Tara, mother of two. Guide her on her journey as she liberates her sexuality and overcomes various taboos. Oh, and she also has some crippling debt to handle, a mystery in her past, and a divine calling in her future.

Length: about 80k words, about 1900 images, about 190 animations

Genre:
Primary tags are Bestiality, Incest, Pregnancy. Plenty of Loli and Shota. Also, prostitution, corruption (but I prefer "liberation"), and more.

Installation:
1 - Extract and run.

Changelog:
- "Horatius' family"-liberation arc is complete
- Chapter 2 Epilogue is available (ends the chapter, and contains scenes with pregnant Tara and all her core LIs)
- The "make an investment"-event (needed to reach the epilogue), togther with a pop quiz
- Tara's impregnation by Daniel redone with new model
- Random scene: Rex bothers Daniel while he is trying to cook breakfast (this scene makes it possible to actually get Miri's anal scene from the last update in a fresh game)

Technical addition: You can now change Daniel's and Miri's age from their stats screen.

0.06 has many (but not all) of Daniels scenes reworked with a new model ,as well as the conclusion of Victoria's liberation arc. Also, three individual events.
- new prostitution scene
- Miri has a question
- Horatius asks for lodging again

In addition, Miri and Daniel have their own stats screens now, available from Taras (bottom right).

0.05 has the Pervert's Challenge and subsequent liberation arc, as well as three individual events (230 pictures, 12k words, 40 animations)
- help out a huntress
- Miri visits Barbara
- A stranger asks for lodging

In addition, there is now a stats screen accessible at the start of day

0.04 contains about half of Chapter 2
Chapter 1
- Typo corrections
- Removal of an ugly animation with Barbara
- Sex with Ulrich and and anal during first time with Count should now actually be skippable.
- Bandits are slightly less frequent now

Chapter 2
- Main story up to and including Tara's impregnation
- Barbara's liberation arc
- Susi's liberation arc
- Lord of the Forest liberation arc
- Misc scenes (Cuddling with Daniel, Sex in the bath with Count, Sex in the bath with Count+Daniel, Hunter+Miri, Jana, Miri+Dan, Dan+Dog+(Miri))

0.03 is the first "official" release, it contains Chapter 1.

Developer Notes:
Visuals are from Skyrim and plenty of mods made by other people (this includes character design and animations).

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux:
Mac:

Others: ANDROID

Scene Guide

Last edited:

SeveredRealms

Staff member
RUBY
Threads
Some screenshots would be a suggestion. Your thread has been edited and approved. Welcome to the forum and GL with your game.

Last edited:

SeveredRealms

Staff member
RUBY
Threads
Screenshot shows bestiality and not tagged for it so the tag has been added.

Augustus

Game Developer
Registered
Threads
Screenshot shows bestiality and not tagged for it so the tag has been added.

It seems that the forum-tag is using a non-standard spelling for bestiality, which is why it wouldn't show up for me when I looked for "best...".

Crowley

Owner Of LewdCorner
Staff member
Administrative
Threads
It seems that the forum-tag is using a non-standard spelling for bestiality, which is why it wouldn't show up for me when I looked for "best...".
you spelled best not beast ;)

Crowley

Owner Of LewdCorner
Staff member
Administrative
Threads
'Bestiality' is the correct spelling of the word, because it's derived from 'bestial' and not directly from 'beast'.
oh lol

Azkosel

Administrator
Staff member
Administrative
Game Developer
Threads
We tend to use American version of the terms, therefore it;s Beast. If you type in a tag and don't see it drop down, instead of 'adding' it new, please just let staff know and we can get it sorted. Thanks.

Tiur

Registered
Threads
We tend to use American version of the terms, therefore it;s Beast. If you type in a tag and don't see it drop down, instead of 'adding' it new, please just let staff know and we can get it sorted. Thanks.
'Bestiality' is the American English form, too. 'Beastiality' is a misspelling, not a correct spelling in any form of English.

BoinkBanana

Registered
Threads
'Bestiality' is the American English form, too. 'Beastiality' is a misspelling, not a correct spelling in any form of English.
Seems you are indeed correct:

Augustus

Game Developer
Registered
Threads
Oh no, I've managed to derail my own thread here!

To try and get it on topic again: Is there any scene you particularly liked? Any belly you really want to see swelling soon? And who should be the father responsible?

Hush16

EMERALD
Threads
Didn't care for the gay stuff, but otherwise really nice. Looking forward to what comes next.

Augustus

Game Developer
Registered
Threads
Didn't care for the gay stuff, but otherwise really nice. Looking forward to what comes next.

But but... "It's not gay if it's in a threeway!". Justin Timberlake told us!

Just in case anyone is wondering: There's a single, avoidable gay scene in Chapter 1. The next update (very soon) will have one or two gay scenes (depending on what you count), again avoidable.

Hush16, just for me to get to know my playerbase better: Did you stay or did you leave when the mercs starting ignoring Tara?

Perseus420

Registered
Threads
But but... "It's not gay if it's in a threeway!". Justin Timberlake told us!

Just in case anyone is wondering: There's a single, avoidable gay scene in Chapter 1. The next update (very soon) will have one or two gay scenes (depending on what you count), again avoidable.

Hush16, just for me to get to know my playerbase better: Did you stay or did you leave when the mercs starting ignoring Tara?
I stay for the MONEY but fast forward through the scene. No judgement on gay stuff, it just isn't for me

edit: This game/story is pretty good so far. I keep your game in one of my folders, whereas most lewd games/stories I delete the game and keep the saves when I finish playing.

Last edited:

VirginLesbians18+

Registered
Threads

Overview:
Our heroine is the young widow Tara, mother of two. Guide her on her journey as she liberates her sexuality and overcomes various taboos. Oh, and she also has some crippling debt to handle, a mystery in her past, and a divine calling in her future.

Length: about 52k words, about 1000 images, about 60 animations

Genre:
Primary tags are Bestiality, Incest, Pregnancy. Plenty of Loli and Shota. Also, prostitution, corruption (but I prefer "liberation"), and more.

Installation:
1 - Extract and run.

Changelog:
0.04 contains about half of Chapter 2
Chapter 1
- Typo corrections
- Removal of an ugly animation with Barbara
- Sex with Ulrich and and anal during first time with Count should now actually be skippable.
- Bandits are slightly less frequent now

Chapter 2
- Main story up to and including Tara's impregnation
- Barbara's liberation arc
- Susi's liberation arc
- Lord of the Forest liberation arc
- Misc scenes (Cuddling with Daniel, Sex in the bath with Count, Sex in the bath with Count+Daniel, Hunter+Miri, Jana, Miri+Dan, Dan+Dog+(Miri))

0.03 is the first "official" release, it contains Chapter 1.

Developer Notes:
Visuals are from Skyrim and plenty of mods made by other people (this includes character design and animations).

For more on the development process, see here: https://www.lewdcorner.com/threads/taras-liberation-or-alexias-return.360/#post-1951

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux:
Others: ANDROID

Android says it's an empty folder so there's nothing to download.

VirginLesbians18+

Registered
Threads
Exactly. Unlike Favorite or Favourite Bestiality is the Universal and only correct spelling. I think OU is the European and or Canadian and OR is American/British.

Augustus

Game Developer
Registered
Threads
So, work has kept me busy, but today I had the chance to work towards the next update. What I have so far is the "Pervert's Challenge", a multi-stage event where Tara tries to get the pervert hard by a number of different show acts. This is the first part of one of the 3 missing liberation arcs, and will also serve as a source of coin in Chapter 2. The event is comprised of 4000 words, 94 pictures and 14 animations.

Augustus

Game Developer
Registered
Threads
If anyone wants to help looking for bugs/typos, the beta of the new update is here:

The update brings 230 pictures, 12k words and 40 animations. That means it has about a quarter new stuff compared to what is in 0.04 (more on the animation side). Besides the liberation story arc starting off with the Pervert's Challenge I mentioned above, there are three individual events: Miri visits Barbara, Tara makes a Huntress' dreams come true (single event, but counts as a liberation point), and a stranger spends the night at the Brumiere farm.

Top Bottom